- 1989 – establishment of a company based on Polish capital in 100% in Środa Wielkopolska.
- February 2000 – establishment of two new companies: Lena Electric Sp. z o.o. and Lena Sp. z o.o. by shareholders of Lena Lighting Sp. z o.o. The scope of activity of Lena Electric Sp. z o.o. consisted of sale in Poland, whereas Lena Sp. z o.o. imported goods and components for production and exported products manufactured by Lena Lighting Sp. z o.o.
- 2001-2004 – dynamic growth of assortment – the number of assortment items produced and offered to our customers rose almost 9 times. The number of products rose from 67 items at the end of 2000 to 583 in 2004, whereas the number of product lines rose from 11 to 36 during that time. We also achieved dynamic increases of volume from 34.2 million in 2001 to 76.4 million at the end of 2004 and the Lena Lighting brand became known in 32 European countries.
- On 31 December 2004 Lena Lighting S.A. was formed as a result of a merger of three companies:
- Lena Lighting Sp. z o.o.
- Lena Electric Sp. z o.o.
- Lena Sp. z o.o.
- 1 June 2005 – the company’s debut at the Stock Exchange. The demand for our shares was three times bigger than supply, which reflected the trust put in us by shareholders, including renowned financial institutions. We invested the earned funds in modern production lines, which we use for production of energy-saving, ecological lighting fittings.
- 1 June 2007 – introduction of the Sanneli Design brand into the market. Under this brand Lena Lighting S.A. sells decorative luminaires that supplement the company’s current offer.
- January 2008 – putting into use of a new production and storage hall with an area of 14,000 m2. The completion of this investment helped the company to improve the quality of customer service and created possibilities of further growth.